K-type mast features
* The mast (derrick) is K-type, namely front opening mast.
* The mast is erected or lowered down integrally by drawworks or self-lifting.
* The mast is assembled at ground level. It makes up of several sections connected with double pins for secured connection rigidity.
* The mast is built of a П shape truss structure, is easy for installation and disassembly and transport.
* Hydraulic cylinder on each sides of the mast provides bumping function while erection and prime upward push while lower down.
* Mast space and height accommodates top-drive unit
* Conforms to API Spec 4F and marked with API monogram.